All books, articles, coaching services and communication email or otherwise, delivered by Dr. James Stallard as well as products and information on this website www.theopenconversations.com are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way of finding true love and relationships.
However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counsellor. Coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed. In that spirit, by purchasing products or services from this website (theopenconversations.com), you confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the products and services I will be receiving from theopenconversations.com are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that theopenconversations.com is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that theopenconversations.com is not licensed by any internationally recognised regulator. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by theopenconversations.com will be considered to be provided from any remote location worldwide or otherwise.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that the products and services on theopenconversations.com are not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, or mental health care, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by Dr James Stallard are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to theopenconversations.com to assist me in achieving such goals and aims.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Dr. James Stallard and theopenconversations.com, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by theopenconversations.com as a result of the advice given by theopenconversations.com or otherwise resulting from the products, services, and/or relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
- The products and services are requested at my own choice and with inherent singular responsibility. Any actions or lack of actions, taken by myself of such advice is done so solely by my choice and responsibility and is neither the responsibility nor liability of theopenconversations.com nor Dr. James Stallard.
- I take full responsibility in the decisions I make after engaging with any of the products or services available on theopenconversations.com as well as the consequences.
Periodically, theopenconversaitons.com may provide links to other web sites or written print material which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organisation product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites and print material including their privacy policies. In no event shall theopenconversaitons.com (Provider) be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of th